The Curriculum and Catalog Unit supports the curriculum activities of faculty. Our focus is to:
- Provide administrative support for the University Curriculum Committee (UCC) and the UCC Chair
- Maintain and articulate the significance of faculty voice in staff and administrative interactions concerning curriculum and catalog issues
- Provide consultation and expert advice to the campus community related to curriculum and catalog submissions
- Collaborate with the UCC, college and department curriculum committees and liaisons, the Registrar’s Office, and the Provost’s Office on all aspects of curricular design, implementation and monitoring
- Monitor compliance with University and Colorado Commission of Higher Education policies
Location: 115 Johnson Hall (drop-ins welcome!)
The Office of the Provost provides academic vision and leadership to fulfill the land-grant mission of Colorado State University. To chart CSU’s course to the forefront of excellence, the Office will articulate, communicate, and facilitate the development of fundamental values basic to the University’s mission and administer academic programs and policies with the utmost respect for and attention to our constituents’ needs.